You will find that being a startup entrepreneur has its easy parts that are fun and its hard parts, but they aren’t always what you expect. They also aren’t what are top of mind on any given weekday morning.
- Talking to a customer about the product you are so passionate about: also known as selling!
- Following the plan for the next step, checking the box of a big step (First 10 customers, etc)
- Raising money when you’ve done everything right and you have the confidence that you don’t need the money to survive. Closing the deal, checking the bank account balance, getting serious.
- Making an offer to the right team member and coming to agreement.
- Joining the organizations like EO that will change your trajectory.
- Exercising every day or worst case every other day.
- Eating right.
- Sleeping right.
- Managing your calendar to meet 3-5 new people each week and build deeper relationships.
- Being intentional about your family and personal relationships through the intensity of a startup phase.
- Overcoming fear.
- Extracting value of mentor advice even if it conflicts with your plans.